Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Passion for Markers

 



It is my turn to host our challenge.

Our sponsor is 


Prize is 1 Digi image



I have chosen the theme

Favourite Embellishments




My favourite embellishments for this card are Brads.

I am using one of our sponsors image 'Damp Douglas' coloured with Promarkers.

I also used My Mind's Eye papers, Dovecraft Brads, Simon Says heart die and banners, Glossy Accents, Stickles and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








5 comments:

  1. Cute dog image and great colouring. Your fave embellishments look great on it.
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe love this adorable dog and the layout is fab.
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so calm... Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damp Douglas is fabulous Elaine. Thank you so much for bringing him along to Allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable but doesn't look too unhappy with his bath. We're delighted you shared this lovely card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there as well!
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete