Thursday, June 06, 2019

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

It's time for a new AYLI challenge

Today it is Sarah who is hosting the challenge.

Or sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Stamp Brand (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have always love Penny Black stamps. They are all so cute, but my particular favourite is the hedgehog range. This is an old stamp but I still use it often.


I have used Penny Black Buzz in the Air, Promarkers, The Works stitched squares and border, Britannia flower die, Marianne leaf, Stickles and Docrafts papers.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so lovely. A gorgeous favourite stamp from PB x

Lynne said...

This is so pretty Elaine. I love your design and Penny Black critters are always so cute x

Monica C. said...

This is such a pretty card, Elaine! Your hedgy is so cute and I love how you have framed him.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Victoria Rowson said...

Totally adorable card! The image is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT