Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers

Hi all, it is my turn to host Passion for Promarkers challenge. 


Our generous sponsor is Cowling & Wilcox who are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Neon Markers.


The theme I have chosen is

Make it Pink


Here is the card I have made as a sample.
 I have used Promarkers of course, Digi Stamp Boutique Flower Frame, Dovecraft papers, border from The Works and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-






4 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

I just love the colours ,simplicity and your amazing colouring within this card . i must look out at the works for the border.it is most effective Jx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

MadeByMeghanK said...

Lovely colors and coloring! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage! -DT Meghan (http://www.madebymeghank.blogspot.com)

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lemon SHortbread: Anything Goes
hugs
Dewi