Thursday, June 20, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today we have Lynne hosting AYLI challenge.
Here is her theme for our challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Summer or Winter Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is :-


Here is my card, I have chosen summer. 

I love summer colours because they are bright and cheerful.


I have used Spellbinders curve borders, Do Craft papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the card design beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ann-Marie said...

A very pretty and elegant card. Take care, Ann-Marie x

Lynne said...

A very pretty card Elaine and lovely butterflies x

Sarah said...

So pretty and summery. I love those candy stripes and matching dots xx

DeniseD said...

Very nice card! Love the simplicity, the stripe and dot combo and soft colors! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCreationsChallenges.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Craft this week

anncreatief said...

Mooie kaart. Bedankt dat je ons bij Creative Craft Cottage-uitdaging hebt bijgewoond. Nog een fijne dag
Anneke DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)