Thursday, May 07, 2020

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Here we are in May already. It has been a peculiar year so far for everyone. I think crafting has been a my savour in this isolated world. I have been sending cards every other day to my Mother-in -Law. It has been the only way to keep in touch with her as she is in a nursing home. We are just glad she is safe.

On to the AYLI challenge this fortnight. 

Sarah is hosting this challenge, so here is what she would like you to do.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Combo: Purple + 1 (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The sponsor of this challenge is

Lili of the Valley



I have gone for purple and Turquoise. I think purple is a pretty versitile colour to combine with, especially using  butterflies and flowers.


I have used Memory Box butterfly die, Liquid pearls, Tim Holtz distressing ink pad, Die'sire sentiment die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Stay safe everyone.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fabulous design Elaine, love the butterflies fluttering out of the heart xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love all the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doni High said...

Butterflies and flowers, the perfect combination!
Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

Brenda said...

I love this color combinations, Elaine. I've never really thought about using this, but you have definitely inspired me to give it a try. Beautiful card!