Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers

Today it is my turn to host the Passion for Promarkers.  

I have chosen the theme 

to make Baby projects

Our sponsor is 

Colour of Love digis

I am delighted to post I have a new baby Grand-daughter. My Son and Daughter-in-law had a glrl named Ava Penelope last week. It has cheered us up no end, amidst all the lockdown. I can't wait to see her in person and have a lovely cuddle.


I have used one of Spyders digi stamps, Promarkers, Marianne circles and hearts, papers and border die are the Works and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adorable image gorgeous card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

What a sweetie of an image and such pretty colours, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Crafting Andy said...

Aww congratulations and great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

NickScrapShack said...

Super cute image and great colour for a baby card! I like the design a lot too.
Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck! Nick

Mummylade said...

Lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and joining in our Anything goes-challenge.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Elaine, what a lovely name your little Granddaughter has. What a lovely card, such a pretty choice of colour xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

candio said...

Super Cute Card!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous monochrome card love the cute image and layout-congrats on your new Grand-daughter
Carol x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx