Thursday, May 21, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

I am the host of this fortnights challenge on AYLI.  

I have chosen this fortnight's challenge theme to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Embellishment (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is :-

Fantastic Ribbons


My favourite embelllishments vary depending on the card. Pearls are always a favourite on anniversary card. I love the subtle sheen and elegance.


I have used The Works Hearts, My Minds Eye papers, Sizzix letters and Britannia word dies, the rest is from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Sarah said...

What a wonderful shaped card, love the pearly additions xx

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a cute card Elaine!

Lynne said...

A lovely card Elaine and I do like pearls too, especially for this type of card x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun card. Love the shaped card .. We were going for First Christmas or Christmas themed projects.. However, Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

It's a beautiful anniversary card! And I'm a big fan of pearls too! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Brenda said...

You can't go wrong with pearls, especially when you have a great shaped card like this one. Wonderful creation, Elaine!