Thursday, February 03, 2022

AYLI challenge

 


We have a beautiful challenge for you this fortnight at AYLI.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite True Love or Fabulous Friendships (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Both occasions are close to my heart. I love to make cards for my lovely friends, but I do like to make Hubby nice cards for Valentines, birthday and Chrstmas



I have made a box card using Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, Hearts from The Works, Tim Holtz 'Celebrate' and Diesire 'Love'. The papers were scraps fro my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








 

 

 

8 comments:

Lynne said...

A fabulous box card Elaine, lots of work but well worth it x

Sarah said...

That's a real showstopper Elaine, your lucky Hubby is going to be mighty impressed this year!! x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pop up box card and I love all those heart..gorgeous Elaine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gina's Cards said...

SWuch a beautiful pop up box! The hearts are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is fab have yet to make one of these keep saying i will try.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful project, I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is gorgeous! I love box cards.

Unknown said...

Perfect box card! Thank You for joinig us at Crafts Galore Encore.