Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Passion for Markers

 


Time for a new Passion for Markers challenge. 

Our sponsor is

Dr Digi House of Stamps




It is our lovely Karen who has chosen our theme this week.
She wants to see

your Favourite Colours

I love all colours but this time I have chosen pink and green.
I am using one of our sponsor images 'Schrodinger'


I also used Promarkers, LOTV papers Marianne circles,  The Works border, Glossy Accents ( on the eyes), and the rest from my stash.

I am entering ths card into the following challenges:-







5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Priya said...

Gorgeous card as always. Thank you for joining us at LeAnns World 101.

~Priya~
https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and great colours. Thanks for joining in our February 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs Bev x

NanaConnie said...

I love that crazy cat image, Elaine, and that lacy 'trim' is a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pattie's Creations and we're looking forward to seeing you in our next challenge, too. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT