Thursday, February 17, 2022

AYLI

 


Welcome to new AYLI challenge. 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to decorate a gift (& why).
eg box, bag, wrapping, tag etc.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I just love making cards, but if I have to choose an occasion it would be birthdays. I have many to make of a year and I like the challenge of making something different each time. 


I have used Poppy Stamps Balloon dies, Memory Box clouds,  Stampendous sentiment, X-Cut letters and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-













13 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab make and I LOVE that you added clouds ... those balloons are just floating away!

Kathyk

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the primary colours and design. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect birthday card using these primary colors!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

A super bright and happy Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sarn said...

Thanks for entering this very happy and colourful birthday card into the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx

Lynne said...

A fab design Elaine and lovely bright colours x

Squirrel x said...

Balloons on cards always make me happy (they don't squeak on a card) and these are fabulous. Love how you did the highlights. Xx

perfectly4med said...

A fabulous card - the balloons look great with their highlights and your added shadow. Thanks for joining us at Less is More. BTW, we do ask that any cards you choose to enter with us are not entered in more than four other challenges.

Neil

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Elaine. I like the bold colours. xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

I love making birthday cards as well. Your balloons are so vibrant and perfect for the occasion. I love the “happy” strings too. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Helen said...

A great, fun card - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Cute as a Button Challenge.

Helen x

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Lovely C&S card!

Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Dagmara

Jana Forrest said...

This birthday card is just wonderful. Love the balloons. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest