Thursday, June 01, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge on AYLI blog. 
It is Wilma who is hosting this challenge.

Our sponsor is Lawn Fawn



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Pastels or Brights (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love all colours and it depends on my mood and who is receiving it as to what I use. I have used pastels on this card which is the colours the recipient would like.


I have used Star Jam Lines image, Promarkers, DCWV papers, Sizzix border and circles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-











6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

Lovely colours Elaine and that little gnome is so cute x

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Elaine. Those Star Jam gnomes are adorable x

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie and gorgeous colours Elaine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

These colors are perfect for your cute little gnome.

Carole J said...

A beautiful gnome card, in gorgeous pastel shades. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations