Thursday, June 15, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new AYLI challenge. Today it is Larissa who is hosting the challenge. 

Our sponsor is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Non-Birthday Occasion (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have a new baby card for this challenge.

What better than  a welcoming a new baby to the family. I love making new baby cards, using soft pastels and cute images. 


I have used Digital Delights image Little Dumpling and Stork, (I don't think it is available now), Promarkers, Marianne circles, X-Cut tag and hearts, Sizzix border and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-











14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dena J said...

A very sweet baby card, Elaine. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

Darline Maes said...

prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Liz said...

Super card Elaine, I love the cute image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

brenda said...

A sweet New Baby creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

This is adorable, a lovely layout and papers too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

A gorgeous new baby card Elaine, lovely to see you at Allsorts xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a lovely card. Nothing says welcome new baby better than a stork delivering the little bundle. This is a great entry for Try it on Tuesday.

Kerry Charles said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenges. Kerry (DT)

Brenda said...

I love the way you think Elaine! It looks like transport to me, thanks for joining us at CRAFT. I love your sweet little image, so perfect for welcoming a little one into the world.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique carte, j'adore !
Effectivement la cigogne est un moyen de transport qui existe de longue date. ;-)
Merci d'avoir joué avec nous cette semaine.
Bonne chance.
Maryann Scrap GDT

Beautiful card, I love it!
Indeed the stork is a means of transport that has existed for a long time. ;-)
Thanks for playing with us this week.
Good luck.
Maryann Scrap GDT

Helen said...

What a gorgeous Baby card! LOVE that stork with his bundle of joy! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Helen DT

pearshapedcrafting said...

Adorable was the first word I thought of, but I must say that I think your card design is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Christin said...

It's so adorable! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin