Thursday, June 29, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


We are back with a new challenge today with Sarah hosting.

Our sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Plain or Patterned Papers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have so many pattern papers that I don't think I will get round to using them all, it would take decades. I just can't resist buying more, it must be an addiction!. Am I alone?


I have used The Works background die, Moonstone flowers, Sizzix border, Liquid Pearls and a selection of leaf dies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-














9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

A super pretty card Elaine and you are definitely not alone with your paper addiction :) x

Chrissy said...

You are not alone Elaine with the papers..gorgeous card, I love the pattern in the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

~amy~ said...

such pretty blooms!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Sarah said...

You are definitely not alone Elaine with your paper addiction!! I kid myself that if I buy digi papers that it doesn't count!! A beautiful card and the paper is stunning with the white die cuts xx

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty summer card with us at Try it on Tuesdays, the flower bloom die cuts look beautiful.

Kate said...

I love that paper you've used (I think I had some of that paper, Totally Tropical by Kate Knight if I remember rightly and I loved it to bits - may even have a few scraps left over)! It looks lovely paired with the white accents and white card base! Yo're definitely not alone with a paper addiction!! Hugs, Kate!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a really interesting layout and design. I like the white with all those layers of colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Brenda said...

It is definitely an addiction! How could you resist lovely papers like the ones on your beautiful card?